Continuous displacement monitoring
Principe of measurement
PARALIGN® is a new roller alignment system which - for the first time - uses inertial measurement technology in the form of three high precision laser-gyroscopes.
- forget about optical systems (Theodolites, rayon laser, mirrors, etc..)
- Forget abut geometrical elements (Leleveling, comparing, rule, etc.)
- three perpendicularly arranged, highly-precise ringlaser gyroscopes as used in aircraft and spacecraft.
The measurement principle of the ring laser gyroscope is based on two laser beams that are deflected by three mirrors along a triangular route.
The PARALIGN® housing contains three high-precision
Advan ced PARALIGN® measurement r e port is easy to interpretat e and imm ediately available .
- Set - up takes only a few minutes
- Ready to measure immediately
- Resolution of 4µm/m (4µrad) !!
- Compact dimensions, low weight
- Graphic measurement report + documentation
- Patented 'Sweep' measurement procedure fits all roller diameters